Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Saturday 9 February 2013

When I Was A Kid By Boey

Boey, your book :)
Finally I finished my second book of the year. I got this book from Mom for Christmas gift last year.

This book was written by Boey our Malaysian illustrator who lived in America.
What I like about this book is, everything was simple. It didn't require me to think so much and it feels like I am reading a comic!

Whenever I read this, it will flash back all the memories I have during my childhood times which is basically great.

I don't remember most of them but reading this makes me tend to rewind back all the good stuffs back to the old days,which is good.

I remember when I was at Form 4 and mom never allow me to go party and friends at school was "wow-ing" me everyday here and there 'bout the party which they went the day before. And I felt like I was so left behind. So one day, me and my cousin decided to sneak out of the house and guess what? When the party was over, mom was waiting for us at home with dad uncle and aunty. That was so embarrassing and that was when we decided not to sneak out of the house anymore!

And, this is me when I was a kid


Actually I still have more. But that's it! I gotta go.

2 comments:

  1. My first party as a teenager was in form 2 and i had to beg mom to allow me going. it was only at the last minute that my big bro said he was going to the same party and didnt mind i go with him. cilaka my big bro. if only he said earlier, that would spare me the crying and ruining my make up. obviously, he didnt want me to tag along so he wouldn't have to look after me. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur mom so sporting.salute la chegu! he he.

    Happy CNY kio :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Behind The Web