Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Wednesday 27 February 2013

Good Old Friend

I don't know if you are reading this but you've been hacking my Facebook ever since.
You've been hacking my email quite sometimes too.

I've been changing my password ever since and you've just hacked my email last weekend.
But there was nothing there to read. Because I am smart enough.

Maybe you've forgotten I am very good in IT. And you were stunned when I showed you how I fixed my old computer.

You know that I am not stupid.

Anyway, I am just wondering - why so sudden leh? Laugh out loud....

1 comments:

  1. My FB was also hacked once, writing with some stupid postings on my wall..closed my FB account and create a new one.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Behind The Web