Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Tuesday 5 February 2013

Superhero

What happened? I've been so busy lately.
I came to work on Saturday and little did I know - I drove to LCCT to pick up the talkative monster. And we almost lost on the way back to PJ. Yeah, because I have my talkative monster sitting next to me which I failed to autotune,laugh out loud. Lucky this monster finally gets hungry and slow down. I guess battery running low.

The weekend was fun. I got my free driving lesson for free. Like learning how to park the car. Yeah, something like that. And I got to learn how to multi-task. Yes you heard me. Being with the monster means multi-task, beside listening to his fact of thing for more than 10x, you've got to hear his animation famous tagline also. And people try to avoid making calls in front of him because you've got to listen to two people talking at the same time.

Speak proper E.N.G.L.I.S.H.  Yes, monster said, my English is SUCKS.
And he just suggested to me that when I am coming to SG, I should try to leave my cellphone at some place in SG and see what happen and come back after that see if the cellphone still there. Good idea. I said, are you crazy and he said we see what happen dengan slambernyer. Kewl, if cellphone goes missing he got the chance to push me to get the best phone in the world.

Anyway, I enjoyed the weekend with the monster. Just this monster lack of emotion.
Ishhhh~~~~~~

3 comments:

  1. most of us memang busy skrng ni. byk benda mau kejar. byk meeting mau attend, byk report mau submit. Huh!



    ReplyDelete
  2. he he he...
    well life must go on..jia you! jai you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe..sound like a fun weekend???btw, u his the talkative monster coz im new to ur blog..hehehe :D

    Regards,
    -Strider-

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Behind The Web