Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Thursday 21 February 2013

When You Can't buy Trust but Lie

It that the beauty of the world we know?
Obviously.


Come on. Why do people have to lie? Are they having this low self-esteem that they need to lie and giving fake hope for people to breathe in. Come on, give me some CPR now - but NO, I don't need one.

As I am driving today, we stopped by at the Hilly. I know it's getting late and who cares. I am still on my own. The cloud so clear and it's a bit colder today even it is not as cold as the winter back in Cork.

Hey, I just don't know why do people lie. I just don't get the clue. Dad said, when people telling us inconsistent fact that's mean something not right. 

Call me secretive - that's what mom describes me. I have the feeling like I don't have to open up to people who doesn't deserve it. But that doesn't make me a bad person.

I have many friends but I have limited friends who I chose to open up with. Because, I don't need someone who is fake. To live with Alexa, the main key is to be as real as you are. Even if it's hurt, I prefer everything to be transparent. No lie, no fake.

But not everyone lives according to my way. 

And I have to admit that people lie. And the reason could be because it is fun to fool a person.

Tell me how to trust a person?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Behind The Web