Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Set My World On Fire

Hello people,

I just woke up. I don't think am drunk last night. LOL.

Anyway, there is this Doctor keep on calling me and keep asking me to add him on Facebook.
Damn! It was in the office last year that I picked up the wrong call and he keeps chasing me until now. WTF.
And someone from the office gave my personal number some more. Seriously.

Why today so many distractions????


WHY? WHY? I want sleep also cannot.

Now that I am awake I feel like slapping people. By the way, tomorrow is Valentine day.

Anybody wants to date me or not?? Ha-Ha

I am still thinking. Look at my finger. So empty. Okay now I am going out to buy 4D.






2 comments:

  1. kalo kena jgn lupa share2 ar..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. kalau sa kena kan ko la the first person sa kasi beli satu rak buku tau...he he

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Behind The Web