Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Monday 18 February 2013

Mocha and Precious

Hey my name is Mocha and this is my sister Precious.
Basically, mommy said we look the same and she was laughing all the way out when she first saw me and my sister's photo.



Well, we are not sure if mommy will love us because we are not as cute as Charliepoo ( Spaniel Poodle ).
But we got to know that mommy was doing research about Mini Bull Terrier ever since she heard about us. She even gave my sister name which daddy said he did. Dad, forget things easily. That's what we heard from mommy.

And Mommy was very happy to see our pictures today. She said she can't wait to see us. She said she can't wait to play with us soon. We can't wait to see mommy too!

One thing for sure, we can't wait to snap a photo with mommy and daddy. That will be fun isn't it?

Now I know, mommy loves us even if we don't have fluffy hair. Mommy said, we don't judge people by their look - it's heart the matter.

With lots of love,

Mocha


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Behind The Web