Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Saturday 23 February 2013

Are You Ready For Me?

I went for running yesterday. Believe me. I stopped running for almost 4-months now. Sucks!!!
I need to get back to my life back. And I've been putting a lot weight now which I have to SAY - I HATE THAT!.

So, I was big previously. Big as in chubby bunny. Laugh out loud.
But I managed to lose down within 2-months and people notice that. I am glad. Laugh out loud.

Camwhore sekejap...Tadaaaaaa!!!!


I am struggling to run everyday and I fainted like twice and I fall sick like a week after that.
But people noticed my achievement and that is wonderful.

My life previously was like working-running-Zumba-dance class-running

My whole life is all about losing down. And I am glad people notice that.
And just 4-months ago, I stopped doing the whole routine.

So, I went for 2Km running yesterday for 30 minutes. Now I am going to upgrade for 3KM running for 35 minutes.

You, who challenge me for 5KM running for 35 minutes - You'll see, who beat who. Laugh out loud.

So are you ready for me?

4 comments:

  1. Reading ur blog on losing weight is inspiring me. I'm in mission to shed lots of Kgs too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It takes a lot of effort and discipline :) :)

    but in the end, its worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. me pun mo diet suda. but not by running lah.. cpt ampus owh me klu run ne

    ReplyDelete
  4. mitch mcm ko diet woh?i dun eat at nite oni loh. then now just started my running again...i think my Mountain biking challenge not yet lagi la..boleh mati woh nanti ..lol

    Too bad you got asthma kan..

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Behind The Web