Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Monday 11 February 2013

Not Again!

This is heaven. The best EVER.
Now I can relax. I've been through so much this day.
Caught in a moment action, the kids next door, the car incident and blah blah blah. NO MORE.

Time to relax! And as I was sipping my greentea Iced-blended,  I saw a guy pushing the glass door and walking towards me. I said, what the hell now. 

Being the usual me, I straight away put on my shades. Pretending I see nothing. But holy shit, he coming towards me. 

"Don't tell me he is trying to sell me something."
"Wait up, don't tell me he is trying to approach me. If that is the case, I'll say I have my monster. I'll show him our sweet photo together."

OMG, now he is giving me that smile. Is he trying to approach me now. 

"Hi, can I let my mother sit next to you?." 

I was like, what the heck! Did I just heard MOTHER. 

I replied,"your what?".

"Can I let my mother sit next to you?." He smiled. 

I was blurred. I was looking around. I don't see anyone except him and the old basket. And without saying anything, he put his old basket next to me. I tell you, it's really really old luckily it didn't give any smells.

"Hey wait, your what again?..." I am looking at him and staring at his old basket at the same time.

"My mother. My mother. Can I let her sit here?".

I said yes while staring at his old basket.

"Yes why not,anyway your mother already sitted what". I gave him that look.

I thought he must be crazy.

"Thank you." He smiled and left the old basket with me.

As he left, I made my own assumption. I was like, people nowadays all get crazy very fast. Some are forgetful. Some turn out to be crazy at a young age. What the fuck he was saying. His mother? And look at this. This is an old basket. Crazy.

I was laughing and check- in on my cell phone when I saw him coming back with an old lady.

I said, Oh my.

OMG. Now I get it.

I am so blurred!! Alexa you so mean. But it's not my fault anyway, he should say his mother waiting outside.
Anyway, I am a good girl.

And now they are leaving and both of them say goodbye to me. What a so sweet son. Now I feel so bad. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Behind The Web