Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Tuesday 19 February 2013

A Bicycle Ride with a bestfriend

Six months ago. I was out for a mountain biking ride with my good friend Kenneth.
He is not my boyfriend. He is my good friend. I like him for always treating me as his own little sister even if sometimes he gets angry for no good reason. I appreciate him as my family and good friend of course.

I remembered when we went for rides that day.

Life is not a fairy tales, get to the ground and wake up. Kenneth is bombing me.


Even life is not fairy tales but there is one person for everyone, you know like the lovey dovey and all that?. I heard myself telling Kenneth. 
You know Kenneth like the movie, a man fall in love with a girl at first sight. Then both fall in love to each other soon after that...man proposed and that's it happy ending,live happily ever after.

You stupid girl. No such thing lah. Kenneth was telling me.

I laughed. I cycled further and further. Looking up at the skies. I said, if only I can write someone's name on the skies - I'll write.....  But I realized that I can't seem to find the name because I don't have any name to write yet.

Kenneth, how do you feel like having a boyfriend? I remembered asking him and I smiled because I know I asked him the wrong question.

How would I know. I never had a boyfriend before. You siao ah?
Bodoh la u, what I am saying is - how would I be if I had a boyfriend now?

Don't know you. He answered.

You know how much I value true people. And you know that I value true friendship,kan?

And he said, people change lah.

I know people change. But it is not wrong if you change for the better mah.
But I don't want people lie to me. You know mah it is really hard to trust people. To know which and which is true also hard. Like this I am devastated loh.

Ah Lyn life is no fairy tales lah. If you want find perfect boyfriend till 100 years also you won't find wan...you have to grab every opportunity coming.

Kenneth seem to get bored with my statement.

 I don't want a perfect boyfriend. I just want someone who I can trust. Who I can stick with. I just want to have someone who I can hold hands with even when I am in my 60s. Someone who still says I am pretty even if I am already 40s. Someone who still can kiss me like the first time he kissed me when he first met me after 10 years or 20 years of marriage. It is not hard to live with me. Because I don't fall in love with anybody that easy and when I did - that's mean I am truly in love with that person. Me and my future bf would not be perfect but it is enough to know that we complete each other.

I gave him my tight face.

Then good luck lah finding a bf then. He said and leave me.

I was stunned.

"Ken I don't want a perfect boyfriend! I just want someone who truly loves me. Knows how to appreciate me. Never lie to me. One more thing, I want to spend my life with someone I love with all my heart. Not half heart or unsure about her/his feeling!".... 

But he was too far and I bet he doesn't get what I just said.

I looked up and I say a little prayer .....

"Whoever you are....It's not hard to live with me - You just have to be true to me.You just have to be true because I am unpredictable".








3 comments:

  1. relationship starts as friend ba..are u sure he's not the one for u? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hermion,

    Yup a rship shd start with frdship.tats allow both to ustnd each other and the adaption will be much more easier i think.
    but nope. he is my neighbour..lol..and a married man.

    ngiau, wats up?? he he..
    yeap one day.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Behind The Web