Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Tuesday 19 February 2013

Honesty vs Lies

I don't easily get influenced by people.
I don't give my trust to people that easily too.

As the time passed by, I think I've met with loads kind of people which I myself hard to trust.
Maybe you heard me talking so much about trust here and of course about lies - but I just can't help myself.

I have to admit that it is quite hard to gain my trust and knowing that - it won't be easy for me to open up to people. And I think I've not opened up that  much yet but that doesn't make me as a bitter person or negative person. I take things positively in life.

It just that sometime when I felt something not right, I felt unsure.
Dad was telling me once, he said we can tell the person if he/she is lying when he/she tells inconsistent fact.

I have to say, it is hard to tell fake people.
I feel so unsure to trust what and which now.

I wish people are born as a nice person. No lie no fake.

Tell me why do people lie?

We don't lie to good people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Behind The Web