Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Thursday 28 February 2013

Project 365 : Day 6



So today is the last day of February.
And Monster was asking me last night if I am "sure" to write like every day or not.

I don't remember what exactly I answered him. But I'll try to write like everyday because now I have a regular subscriber wink~ wink~

So I am addicted to this Little Flower. It said that this is a perfect gift for Modern People.
And it's definitely true. I spent like an hour just to choose the best Little Flower for me and Monster.

They have like 9-colors which represent  different meaning. Mine is Dark Blue which represents Career Advancement, Anti-Villain and Honesty. And my Monster is Orange which brings the meaning of Adventurous, Happiness and Good Luck.

I told him and the very next day he was asking me if it is genetic flower or what. I asked him - don't you like it? He said YES. Okay that's quite alright.

Anyway,I can't get enough with this Little Flower. I love them.

And I feel like buying them all. Laugh Out Loud.

Sometime I do stupid things. But don't worry I am not going to buy all that Little Flowers unless if it's my wedding day. Haaa~~~~



So, do you addicted to anybody recently?

P/S How about you Monster? I thought you were telling me we are going to celebrate the Valentine together soon?

2 comments:

  1. cute la those little flowers tp menyemak ja tu d rmh.. rmh ada budak2 kan biasa la.. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahem! hey hey monster, how ya doin. haha. very nice flower..where did u get it? are they real flowers..??

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Behind The Web