Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Tuesday 12 February 2013

My Best

I have to say tonight is the coldest of all the nights because it was raining an hour ago.
We were having some BBQ and the wine was passed around the table.

We were having so much fun and I forgot that I was too excited last night that I went to sleep only at three in the morning.

I have a very limited access to the internet. I try to accept the fact that I should live my life once in a while without the distraction of virtual worlds. They said, no phone Alexa. What are you doing with the phone?

Yes, I don't need one. I scrolled my phone and read the last text from Aemy.
She's right, some people don't deserve to be treated well. Some people are just fake. Tell crap just to brag about everything in this world. What the fuck now dude?. You just ruin everything. A simple hey won't be too much. Obviously.

I am addicted to coffee. Seeing the flask empty make me sick. We drove to the nearest Starbuck and get myself a coffee. While waiting for Sean, I saw the same guy which I've spoken to. He reminds me of Danny and I just thought it was him.

He looked back to me and he smiled. He said hi.
He brought his mom and she waved at me. Gosh, this person remembers me. Of course, we remember good person. It doesn't happen everytime. I am pretty sure I am being nice to everyone. But sometime people take me for granted which now I could not tolerate anymore.

I purposely sit there and look at them. Wondering who are they. Wondering why this old lady sitting at the Starbuck having her dinner. Why not at home. Furthermore it's the festive season. I wanted to ask. But it won't make sense if I drop the question out of the blue.

Sean said, hey come on Alexa. Time to go.

Wait. I want to sit here for quite sometime.

Fuck. I wanted to have a chit chat with them. What the hell I am thinking now?.

***************************************************************************

You won't believe this. I just spoke to the old lady. Call me whatever. Ha - Ha
They are Baba Nyonya. I knew it.

Hi aunty, how are you today?.

She smiled and asked me to sit.
I was excited. Didn't know that I attract her attention that much.

What is your name?.
I told her my name. You've got nice name.
I said, thank you.

Are you Catholic?. Yes I am. I go to SFX.

Aunty you look so unwell. I feel bad for you.

Do you come here often?

It was almost 9PM when I realized that I am too hungry. The chat was great.
I feel so much connected. Maybe  because she remind me of my late grandmother that much.

I wish I can talk longer to her. And get to know her better.

Aunty I can cook for you if you don't mind, sincerely.
But telling this to an old lady which you just met twice is some kind of scary you see.

Anyway, I feel good to myself about how much I leave tatoo on someone's life.
People remember me. People notice me.

Because I know, even how much I said I am being mean to people - I always knew that I treat people good no matter how ridiculous they are. Even how much bad scar they left in my life I still treat them good. Even how bad was the betrayal or the lies they put in my life, I never treat them bad as in return. I know how it feel to be a human.

All this doesn't mean that I am not firm in life. I have my own principle. I have my own view. I have my own thought. But I don't born to be rude. I am not conservative. It's just that I know how it feels to be human.

I know how it feels to be human. So you people out there, who takes things for granted and keep fucking someone else life. Your time will come when you realized you are collecting stone all the way instead of the diamond in the skies. Because all the lies you've made up only lasted till the clock stop ticking.

I grabbed Sean's hand as soon as I packed  my thing.
Sean you not gonna believe this.

What the fuck you thinking you are doing Alexa. Did you just flirt with that old lady?.

I said, shut up. I was just chatting. I just feel like asking. A little hello won't kill you ain't you Sean?.
Yes great, you being weird.

He gave me that sarcastic look. Anyway, Sean is my handsome cousin. But I like it when people thought he is my boyfriend. Laugh Out Loud.

We drove back to the resort with a smile on my face.
I am glad I still have a heart.

When you put up lies that's mean your acceptance of life are too low.
It won't kill a person to have a little thought for each other.

I will definitely come back to have a little chat with the aunty.


.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Behind The Web