Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Sunday 17 February 2013

My Monster Is A Weird Puzzle

Somehow I miss this man.
When I first met this monster, I felt like he is kinda weird.

I never meet such a talkative monster in my whole life - I mean not like him. From the very moment I met his eyes and sat next to him his saliva was everywhere - like a machine-gun none stop shooting. There was once, I prayed if he can stop talking and drink his coke ( oh yes, because he was so weird sitting at the wrong place drinking coke ).

Monster talked a lot that he made me blur because I am too busy scanning him from top to bottom. Trying to figure out if he is fake. I don't really get everything he said at first - because I was busy playing with my own thought about him.

Being with him is like solving a puzzle. And I am like a walking dictionary with him like a walking radio.
He described everything with full expression and he seems so excited over the top. And, he will get tripple excited when he talks about his idea. He even gets excited when it comes to Arsenal. Let see if he really gets me an Arsenal's tee. Else I am going to stick with Man-U. Laugh Out Loud. I told him, I am going to sit next to him with me wearing Man-U tee. How is that sound?. Oh, I like this Monster!

For the first month of being with this weird Monster, I have to admit that the adaption are one real fucking hard. It was really hard to fit in with his schedule. I mean you know zero about what he really is. Who is his friends. His best friends. His hang out place. His routines. Or he himself. All I know about Monster is the sisters, the brother and the mom and the kids. And yes, Peter John and another Peter, Jonathan and Nana. And Lai. And another one Amreet which was busy calling him in the middle of the night when we were watching soccer. Plus my mobile line is suck. Whenever we try to have a conversation the line will go dead or I may sound like under-water. Duh~~~~

I felt like sometime he don't think about my feeling.
I felt like sometime I meant nothing to him.

So one day, I decided to write to Monster and recorded myself on video just to let Monster know that I am truly thinking about him.
And I never expect his response.
He responded me very well with this beautiful text, right in the middle of the night.





~~ Dear Monster, do you remember your famous tagline? It is not the Monster.Inc We Scare Because We care, but it was Baby I'll call you very fast within 10-minutes and it turned out to be 5-hours after that. Dear Monster, You're different because you didn't say goodnight before we sleep. You even go missing in the middle of us still texting. I got bengang. But like I said, even if you are in your 50s I will be - still writing to you like now. I will be - still snapping our pictures like how I did lately. Even if it means I need to listen to your talking like forever, I will try my very utmost to respond you as soon as possible but please not about the Pilot or even the Manatee beacuse Manatee also known as Sea-Cow. And I hope you won't crashed yourself to your car door anymore as I am expecting you to crash on me. Happy Valentine again my Monster~~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Behind The Web