Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Monday 11 February 2013

The Story Of Soulmate

I was sitting waiting for the rest to come down for dinner. I was thinking if fate is real.

Not long ago;
I met with a guy who had this crush on me since seven years ago. And he asked me, if fate is real.

I laughed. I said I am not sure. We live in different interest back then.  He laughed.
He said, have you ever meet with someone who stay true to you and well connected with each other?

I said, I am not sure. I am in my different case.

He asked me how do I like a guy?.

I smiled.

You know, I am just weird. I like something interesting. I like something different. I always fall in love with   strange stuffs. Like the one you never could imagine.

He asked back, how do you describe yourself.

You know, I am not so sure how to describe myself. One thing for sure, I will  never ever cheat to anyone which I care enough. Because you can't buy honesty and trust is hard to gain. But it won't be easy for me to open up to people also. And to gain my trust is quite impossible. I am quite an observant. It takes time for me to digest things. Action speaks louder than words.

He asked back, does soulmate really exist?

I answered. Maybe. I heard there is always a soulmate for everyone.
A someone who knows to love you without being told. But most of the time, people neglected that as they thought things can wait.

I laughed. You'll know he/she is your soulmate when the time comes.
Anyway, you don't meet people by chance. I always believe in that.

And he said, I meet my wife. She is my soul mate because she makes me marry her. But you are the girl I've crushed on 7-years back.

I laughed. I met you 7-years back and I didn't know you have the crush on me.
And now, we are one of the good friend. See, we don't meet people by chance.

We both laughed. And I give my Brownie's Oath. Telling him he will always be my good friend.

Be true. Don't regret when the things slip away from your sight.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Behind The Web