Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Day 22- A fitness regime

Now that I am very particular about my diet. I started my day by waking up with 30-times of sit ups.
Although it didn't really work well but it is enough to make me feel good about myself.

I go for a gym every weekend and I spend like 2-hours just to do the running. I am good in running you see.
Other than that, sometime I joined the Yoga and Zumba. But it just once in a while, my work schedule are really pack nowadays.

And, since I have few departments in my company - it require me to walk a lot to sort things. Sometime I have to climb the stairs just to avoid the slow elevator outside.

So, that's about it.

How yours?

5 comments:

  1. Impressive! The other exercise I do is shopping. Lol! Happy Valentine's Day, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love girls who do work out! my workout regime includes ab crunches, arm exercises, and leg pilates. i do my work out in alternate days. keep up with the work out regime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Running is my favourite. I'm happy cos I could run at least 1km without stopping :) Boleh p join maraton lagi ni in May which I think I can break my own record if I continue my running hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. nnt pas branak sa mau workout la.. he he kalau inda sibuk jaga bb

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Behind The Web