Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Sunday 24 February 2013

Project 365 : Sunday





Jay once said I should learn Korean so that I can do the rapping in Korean. I laughed out loud today. It was raining and I didn't take out my umbrella, instead I ran off with my jacket and hood on. He told me I look like a school girl running like that.

He asked, why wouldn't I have my umbrella on. I told him, leceh bah! Laugh out loud.
It was really raining like seriously and I told him lucky tomorrow I am not working now the rain makes me sick ha-ha.

So we went to this restaurant and ordered some food. I told him, wait wait wait take picture first. This is going to be my Project 365.

I don't know how will people describe me. But at least I know those people who are comfortable with me think I am special. Javier sent me email yesterday and he thought that my writing is getting better. He told me that he stopped writing for like an ages now and the inspiration is like dead. So what happen to the Pizza Boy story? Because he thought he write better than Irvine Walsh. Well I think I write better than him. Laugh out loud.

So today I went to Jay's studio. There were five of us. I was jokingly telling them that we should make a team and sing like Paperplane or we can ask Joseph for a short movie break. Laugh out loud, did you watch My Valentine story by Joseph?

Pretty awesome right?

I think we should include one of the Kitingan's brother to sing. Laugh out loud.

So we lepak at the Starbuck today and here I am camwhoring with my messy hair.
And Steven said Muah! for the photogenic pictures. Laugh Out Loud. He said I can make a lot of money with my photos already. Today my friends really entertain me.

So they challenge me to do a Vlog. Can. I am searching for a song now.

Alrite, so Sunday was fine. I was out with my college friends. The boys are fine. They still crack a stupid jokes like the old days.

And Wanie, is good. I helped her to get the Barista's number and instead he asked for my number. Laugh out loud.

Ok good nite...

By the way, I got  interview on Tuesday. Wish me luck.
And I am glad I am finally leaving. Wish me luck lah you all. Ha-Ha.
Rmb, you always got choices in life!

Project 365 : Sunday - Done !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Behind The Web