Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Saturday 23 February 2013

the world we know

Like the world we know. We can't tell much what the future hold because this is the beauty of the world we know.

So I must say what happened yesterday when a guy trying to ask me out for a date.
I was just being honest. But being too much honest sometime is killing. What happen to my principle back then?

And he said, it's Friday night. What are you doing?
And she said, oh at home. Sleep. Because I am so sleepy.

Gimme your address and let's hang out. 
I said, I don't want.

I have this principle that, I won't date my colleagues or anyone from work. Call me weird thing then.

There was once when I chatted with Kenny. He is not my boyfriend. It's just that he used to have a crushed on me and that was many many years ago when I was 24 and he is 36. So he told me that, if he got his girlfriend working in the same company with him. He said, he will resign or he will make his GF to resign. Because working under one roof sounds crazy. And that's so true.

Coming back to my issue. First, none of the people from my working place caught my attention. Secondly, they are all busy body. Thirdly, I won't date people from my working place. All this sound the same right?. So easy, I won't date anyone from my working place.

So what happened when I rejected them for the zillion time?.

Come Lexa, let's have dinner together.
Don't want-lah.

Why? You don't have bf what.
Hey, I do have a boyfriend.

Wah, since when? Never tell me.

I smiled.

The last time bf issit?
Nolah. Ish.

Orang ape?
Oh, he is *****


I was standing there for like 5-minutes and he bombard me with this,"Ic, Ic...must be very careful with them. ***** are not good at keeping promises."

I answered him. Don't worry. I think you should try to get a *****  girlfriend then - so that you no need ask me out anymore. Have a nice day.

Being the real me, I am so used to ask loads of questions to a person I am close with.
But this time, I didn't ask Max, Kelly,Kenneth or Mom or Dad.

and..







2 comments:

  1. Good answer Lexa :)
    Some people doesn't get it when we say no, it's no lah... But sometimes those people who doesn't give up maybe the one... hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Edith,

    Sometime being too honest is good and there r time which is not. and i always stuck in between because I hate the fact that I may hurt people's feeling. But when I think back, what is the point if I can't be myself?

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Behind The Web