Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Sunday 24 February 2013

Project 365 : Life Of Alexa

This is the project which I am currently doing with my other blogger friend. And I just got the time to start this yesterday.

This is far different from the 30-days blog challenge. But I was asked to record my daily life either by snapping a photo or doing some recording. Awesome?

I am not really sure if I can manage this. But, I'll try.

I've started the first one yesterday. As some of you know, I am quite particular about letting people know about my personal life.  I am trying as much as I can to keep myself private but my passion on writing doesn't allow me to. So here I am writing about everything wonderful and the things in between.

I am not sure if people do read this but I am hoping that one day I'll read all this back again and laughed about my ups and downs. And that most probably another 20 years to come.

This is called The Project 365.

Enjoy and feel free to leave some comment or you can email me.
Or you can even like my Facebook at Alexa's Journey.



Cheers :)

3 comments:

  1. halu~ i reply your comment here okay? the song's title from my blog is Tears by LeesSang. :) i hope you'll have time to read The Perks Of Being A Wallflower soon, because it's a great book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alexy, thanks. I love the song. I am planning to learn that song and sing. That will be my vlog project. Yeap I am reading that now. Sounds cool.

    Hey Asley, I think you added me on FB. Am I rite? If it was you sorry I din know it was u. I re-add u again.

    Mmm..yeah tis sound fun tho. Lol

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Behind The Web