Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Monday 18 February 2013

Spa at Khareyana Spa



So I am thinking to write about my first time visit to the SPA with the monster last weekend.
The place looks like a haunted house from the outside but when you go in it looks like heaven although I am not really sure how heaven looks like but that was what my imagination says like.

I told Monster, hey they got a little pond inside. Can I take picture?
That's my famous tagline by the way.

I don't really scan the brochure. I let the Monster do that. My eyes were everywhere. Scanning here and there. Registering this and that. Snapping here and there and that's it.


We got our room and the next thing I know, I was laying naked.

We chose to have the Balinese Sensual Body Massage. The massage was just nice. I love it. It was something different which the one I used to have in my regular Spa at Cheras.

After we done with the massage, we had this lulur applied on our body. And soon after that the body mask.

And of course a quick shower and lotion.

And taaa-daaa!!! We are good.

Anyway, this monster is SPA-junkies. sabar jer ler...



5 comments:

  1. best tu if bali massage cher..x mandi bunga?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ui p spa o.. siok kena massage

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did u say spa?? Gosh, my whole body is aching now! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sabrina, baru bah mo request tp mcm too much pula kalau sa main mandi mandi bunga in the same room dgn si monster.

    Shirley, yeap. It was cool and fun he he... I bet how SG spa feels like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beth : yabah, bukan sa tu,..si Monster. sa ikut ikut ja...

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Behind The Web