Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Wednesday 6 February 2013

Safe Haven by Nicholas Spark

Google




I've been struggling to finish this book since 3-months ago. You know, I am not a slow reader ain't you?
And I have my own way of reviewing books. I am tired with  the old-fashioned review and so on.

So this is the book which I always wanted to read. It started pretty well and I found it was boring sooner after that. But it didn't stop me.

And little did I know,

It started to get interesting when I reached chapter four.

And that's when I couldn't stop reading.

Katie is one brave girl who deserves a better guy and a better life. She was married to a man who she thought the one. But eventually, she married to a wrong man who hit her with no good reason.He doesn't allow her to have her own friends and he hates kids. What kind of  man is he? I am wondering.

She managed to escape from her wicked husband. But how long she can keep her secret?. Can you ever imagine to live a life with false identity?. Can you ever imagine living in someone else's life?

Alex lived in Southport with his two little kids Josh and Kristen. The story begins when he saw Katie walking to his grocery shop one day. I must say, it is pretty hard to start a conversation especially to a person who don't talk to a stranger like me. Laugh out loud.

Kevin is insane. He managed to hunt for Katie. I must say, he has some kind of split personality in him. He is too obsessed to Katie that he can't tell which one is real. But what happened to him,served him well enough.


Anyway,overall - I find this book is worth reading especially for someone who need courage to live on.

Love can hurt but it also can heal. Trust takes time and honesty is priceless.

P/S I heard they made this into movie. Oh gosh, you wouldn't believe it if I say Josh Duhamel is playin'.





3 comments:

  1. Oh really? They want to make it to movie? Awesome! Im gonna watch it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, they've made the Movie for Safe Haven. Josh Duhamel and Ryan Seacrest's GF(I forgot her name) are playin'; saw the trailer in Michelle Phan's vids. hehehee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Stella,

    How's ur baby?? I bet he is big now. Yeah me too, I can't wait to watch the movie.

    Fay, LoL. This gonna be hit!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Behind The Web