Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Friday 15 February 2013

How I Celebrate My Valentine

‎"When I first met you, I'm so pissed off with you.."
"When I met you at the second time, I'm so blur with you..."

But when you left, I'm missing your jokes.


So,


"When I met you at the third time, I'm so tired driving you around.."

"When I met you at the fourth time, I'm so speechless with you.."

But I knew,even how many times I meet you it will never enough - because it doesn't count like that.


It's not about how cool is the ride at Singapore or how colorful is the Jellyfish in Manila or how fun is Hong Kong or how fantastic is the shooting class.


It is only about being with the person itself. Being with the person is far more than enough. Because Heart is the matter. Hugs.


So how did I celebrate my Valentine?

I did it with Wanie. Although she is not really into it but we decide to hang out go out for late lunch,dinner and coffee. And as usual, we went to the Starbuck nearby. And we took photos like loads of photos.

The people there quite know us already and they don't mind when we did the video talking nonsense and they don't mind with us ( me especially ) laughing so loud.


It was a great Valentine. Even if there is no flowers or chocolate, I felt spending the whole time with someone who really appreciate you is much better than nothing at all.

And, Valentine doesn't mean it have to be with your honey bunny - Valentine can be with good friends, siblings, parents and those lonely people.

So yes, Happy Valentine once again.

"as the time goes by I got to learn that loving a person is not about the SMSing,TEXTing and CALLing every minutes every hours. it is HEART the matter. it is about how far the person willing to go and walk with you during good and bad times. it is about compromising. true to yourself and believing each other - i am adapting and I'm glad am learning".- alexa


Don't give up just yet as the new beginning just about to start.

The notes to my Monster



Valentine doesn't have to be with honey bunny, it can be with good friend too. So this year my V- Day I do it with Wani

5 comments:

  1. Hi Alexa!
    Yesterday was V-day eh? I spent my laughing at numerous FB posts. It was like in Sampaikan Salam segment.lol.
    I just feel that V-day is overrated and manipulated by capitalists to mark up prices of roses and chocolates :)
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Valentine all the flowers overrated kau kau...very nonsense. Lol. I din really logged into FB but yes I seen a few, can really laugh. But actually i reli laughed hard on some of it. Ha Ha Ha ....up till now pun still ada ni..ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Valentine saya habis di jalan raya ja. Saya driving hundred miles from home, then singgah di jalan chit chat ngan kazen, singgah lagi di Tuaran, chit chat ngan kwn then smpi kk chit chat ngan kwn lagi. Ya, valentine x semestinya with our bf, tapi kwn2 n famili.
    Happy V day Alexa..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i celebrated my valentine alone. it was like any other day. i hardly feel it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy kan alexa...keluar sama bff...mcm dunia kita yang punya..hahahha

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Behind The Web