Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Tuesday 12 February 2013

life like that




Hell no.
As I was walking through the beach today, I saw people keep looking at me. WTF I said.
Do I look like an alien now.

I stopped by at the chalet. I was looking at the kite. I felt like buying one of them when one lady asked me something in chinese. I said I am sorry I don't speak Chinese and she asked me, "are you a Filipino?". I am cursing but I didn't let the words slip out. No I am a Sabahan. She said sorry. She said she doesn't know how a sabahan looks like. And she added something like this, "You look like a chinese." I said thank you. Everyone says that, but I am not.

It is funny how people can just simply judge you from the outside. But I have no problem with that. I usually judge people sometime. Ha-ha. I just don't care.

Like when I was out for a drink with the monster last weekend, it's come to my surprised when the waiter was like coming back and forth just to make sure I am not a Filipino. What the heck. I said I am a Sabahan but I guess it doesn't look convincing. And when Monster left, they came by and speak in Tagalog with me. I have to admit that I was a big fan of Kristine Hermosa long time ago and I know a few words in Tagalog but that doesn't make me a Filipino you see. I don't usually talk to strangers but sometime a stranger quite irritating. They don't understand that you need them to shut their mouth off. I usually, give them my sweetest smile that's all.

So what's up? There is no wireless available now. And I am at the nearest Starbuck writing as much as I can as I wouldn't have any wireless for the next 2-days. I try to live a life only for two days without a wireless but I can't survive even a day.

I am so dead now. The internet is my life. I can't just live without them.

Now I need a tattoo.

4 comments:

  1. saya rasa most sabahan kena salah anggap as a chinese, filipino or even vitnamese. Itu pengalaman saya lah, terutama di Malaya. Jalan2 di Perak, tiba2 kena bawa bercakap cina. time dalam bus pula kena sangka pekerja vietnam. haha. Lawak o. Tapi mu face memang menipu lah. Cina berabis ni. :)
    Saya buli jadi x waras kalau tidak ada internet connection..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. muka siapa yg cina berabis?
    takkan sa? he he

    yaba..semua org pkir sa ni Filipino di sini punya la celaka. ha ha...

    sya pun mo gila woh if no internet connection ni...

    ReplyDelete
  3. duh salah taip tu. alalal. mo tulis my ba tu tapi mu pula..kikiki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha- well sabahan selalu kan kena ckp mcm chinese or Filipino...but well am proud with my root. Kadazan Dusun he he he ..basically we r unique ba muka kita kan...

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Behind The Web