Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Saturday 23 February 2013

Yay, I finished my 30-days blog challenge!!

Day 27- Dream destination

Venice.

Day 28- What is my typical day like?



My alarm clock set at 7am Monday - Friday.
While getting ready, I'll check for my blog, Facebook, personal email and the company's email. Just to make sure I won't get a heart-attack when I reach office.
Since I work in PJ area, the traffic is not as bad as any other place - but still sometimes I late for work.
First thing first after reach office, check on my email again. Logged in to the system. Check on letters or documents. Then go to the logistic department then lab then back to my place again. Then ding dong ding dong here and there. If no meeting or discussion or new project I'll leave office sharp sharp. Usually I don't go to the gym during weekdays but once in a blue moon yes. And usually, I don't take dinner on weekdays but once in a blue moon yes so I'll go out with friends. ( Ha- Ha diet ). Then at night, I usually watch movies or some funny stuffs on YouTube. If not I'll go out for coffee with friends and usually that will be at 3 2 Square. Lepak till midnight, go home and sleep. So that's it.




Day 29- If I were to fall to my neighbor, I would..

I would not. Lol.

Day 30- A photograph of town/city you lived in.






2 comments:

  1. bah tahniah coz berjaya menghabiskan blog challenge ko..:)
    happy weekend kio

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah..punya la ba lama sa buat...susah btl soalan dia ni..ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Behind The Web