Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Monday 25 February 2013

Have You have ever said,"I Love You" First?

I was reading to Jo's blog this morning. Actually this gonna be the fifth times of me reading the same post. I like it when she writes about Alex. And how she told Alex for the first time,"I Love You". Although it was not exactly "I Love You" but that sound the same.

Have you ever told anyone, " I Love You" first?

It will be pretty awesome right to hear this from someone dear to you. At least you know they appreciate you.
Laugh out loud.

I'd say I Love You to my parents.

Now what I am going to do today? A big mistake for taking a day off on Monday.

Maybe I sleep.

Good night lah.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Stella,
    I am known as a brave girl amongst my friend. I usually approach a guy which i like and i said it first. Sometime i made them stunned bcoz they dun believe it. but now, i felt like a million of lump in my throat. I am so scared to say this magic words. Maybe I am afraid, i dun get the answers tat i wan.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Behind The Web