Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Heart



I came home today feeling so damned full.
And doing blog-hop is my part time job nowadays since Monster on over the sea mode.

So as I was out with Wanie today - We talked about  friendship and relationship and how these two things made our world upside down. We have become so close recently after knowing that we live in the same neighborhood. As you know I am quite a pampered spoiled child. ( In a good way lar..)

I feel like I easily get connected to people who treat me well. Who knows how to appreciate me. Who knows how to value relationship. I feel good when people treat me as how it suppose to be. I feel good when people show some respect to each other. To me, a friend don't lie to each other. A friend doesn't take things for granted. A friend love each other. Care for each other. It applies the same to the relationship as well.

When you are upset it doesn't mean that you need to hit people. Everything can be solved with slow talk. Discussion and all. And if you can't express it by talking, write a letter then. Or email. Or blog. Ha - Ha. Please no blog.

Like me, my mother taught me by writing a letter. So I used to write her a letter and leave it on her dressing table like, Mom I am angry because you don't let me buy that Barbie last night. Now I am not going to talk to you. Please don't talk to me either. Because I am really upset but I still hope you will get me that Barbie. Else I am going to run away, like seriously. ( But you know mom, I am always your good girl. I promise I'll study very hard...pleaseeee.. :) :) ) - Something like this will be good enough.

Or like this, dear monster I was upset with you because you didn't even say a word before you leave for Manila the other day. You don't even send me text although I know it will cost you 60 cents of Singapore money or whatever. Now I am really angry but not at the stage of Lion King yet. When I saw your text today, I was wishing you get kidnap there and they make you a statue but then again that's mean I won't be seeing Mocha so I pulled back my thought. Next time don't make me worry else I am going to get myself kidnapped. ( But you know I am always being your good girl :) :) ) As in return, please let me come to Singapore this weekend, yours sincerely, Baby.

Ha ha.

Good night everyone.

P/S I am not into this blogger judging. I've read the news about one of the blogger today but I am sorry. If you ask about my public opinion. I am not going to comment anything. Everyone has their own right to reveal  or not to about who they really are. In life we have a choice. Either we want to live with someone who can love and take care us till death do us apart or live with fake lies people. Who life depends on pretty lies they put on peoples' lives. It applies to blogger life as well. You just have to choose. Either keep collecting stone or start living your life on the right path. You choose. He - He like me I want my fairy-tales.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Behind The Web