Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Thursday 21 February 2013

when the song was played but u hear nothing..

I hate it when I have so much to say but I can't put it in words.
Now- I can't just write my thought like the old days. As now people are reading my blog.
But somehow, I am not really sure how to express my frustration.

There are things which I easily can just shoot away but sometime there are few things which I just don't know how to say. Even with words I felt like a lump in my throat. It just maybe I am too careful with a person's heart. I noticed that. Sometime I'd say I don't even care what other people may think or feel but deep inside my heart I don't feel like hurting people's mind. Because I know I am not a bad person or inconsiderate people. I know how it feels like to be a human.

I wish I can be wicked. And I wish I can be


....................

2 comments:

  1. I feel you. I'm in ur shoes too. U cant be too wicked, nor too nice.. World can be too cruel, there's a good people too. For me, i'll stay where i want it to be. Sometime, i let it go like the wind.. It could coming back, but i'll ready my mind and block it with my current happiness. Yes, it is my family, mylove, my happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what i did sometime, i blocked my thought and feeling.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Behind The Web