Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Monday 11 February 2013

That Little Thing



For whoever reading my post at the moment, I thank you.
And for whoever following my blog for quite some times now, I thank you for that.

I don't really know that people will read my blog. Andlittle did I know that some of you loved my 36-Roses's entry. I just knew that when I received a feedback through email and Facebook. That is quite fascinating afterall.

When I was a kid, I think I never like writing. I guess I was forced to write.
Back when we lived 7000 miles away from home I started to write just to express how much I hate my mom when she have to question me about calculus whenever we were in a car.

Dad at the other page is someone who loved to write. He writes mostly about what we can do as a person to change the living society back at hometown. Although sometimes he do ask me about my view on politic I always distract him with other stuff like how I hate calculus and how I really want be a volunteer one day. You know my dad can be easily distracted but not mom.

My dad loves to take photos. He has tons of photos which I am not sure what he going to do about it later. When I was seventeen dad told me that I should learn how to take good photos because a picture tells the story itself. I said, people can just read dad. Even if I don't speak good English, they can just read. And dad said, people only believe with what they see.

And that I decided to take a photo of our rented house which fully covered by the snow on one of  that last winter. By the way, back then I have a puppy called Mickey. He was such an adorable pup. I love him to bits.

Today, I am sitting alone having my coffee looking through at the glass door - thinking how much my life has changed. It has changed a lot. I am just too taken away now. The street light reminded me of the old places which we have stayed for all this years. The cars pass by - it just reminds me a lot about the old days.

I am missing my mom and dad.

XOXO





2 comments:

  1. I love looking at beautiful pictures. It has been my dream to take beautiful photos and maybe become a professional one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea me too. at least it din tell lies.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Behind The Web