Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Tuesday 12 February 2013

Bestfriend

I have a best friend.
He is my very best friend.

He was loving and romantic.
And I always take things for granted.

I have a best friend.
He is my very good friend.

But I regretted for taking things for granted.

I have a best friend. His name is Fred.

He always nice to me. He called me once in the blue moon and that makes me get upset.
But after all, he is my best friend.

We fight once and we didn't speak for a year.

One day, he saw me online and he said "hey" and I said "hello".
And we are friend again. Friends forgive each other. Friends don't hold grudges that long.

I have a best friend.
His name is Fred.

Where ever you are. Wish you good health and I promise I won't lie anymore. That is my Brownie's Oath.

A good friend is like Cherrie and Cream. Agree?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Behind The Web