Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Project 365 : Day 4 - When We Had Our First Fight

So I was upset with my boyfriend the other day.
And he was pissed off with me too.

So we have not been talking like 2-days.

So that was our first fight?. Maybe.
So I have to agree fighting sometime good because it helps both to understand each other especially me.

And seriously, silent treatment doesn't really works.
And sometimes I think I don't  want to give in.
But then I miss him. And he meant a lot.

So I said, it's time to grow up. This is not a teenagers love relationship. This is real life.
And am like, "Yeah baby, I like you...!!"

Yes, Long Distance Relationship is so tough. But I know we can do it. A positive vibe will lead the way.

Lots of love..Lots of love...lots of love.

Thank you baby for still sticking up with me even though I came to be the person with no "mind" - ( sound familiar eh?)

Don't give up just yet as the new beginning just about to start.


2 comments:

  1. Fighting makes your love grows stronger! Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Relationship might be really tough especially when you're far from each other and getting into an argument is really bad but when you're away you kinda miss it.

    God Bless! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Behind The Web