Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Saturday 2 February 2013

fantasy part 2

It is just the matter of fact whether you can take it or just walk away.

In reference to my blog post yesterday, I received quite a few responses by sms. I am not pessimistic even though I do sound one like. Being myself, I always believe sharing the feeling and thought are the best way in building a good relationship.

Although I am known as a talkative person among my good friends but when it comes to problem I rather choose to discuss them openly. I tried to avoid sending a text or email because a good relationship needs an emotion which you can feel. So when you got a problem, you talk and you share so that the other party hear you and feel you.

I am quite an observer. But I hold on to what is true.
I am quite a tough girl so I work things out.

When I said, sometime in life to avoid disappointment is when we stop expecting anything from anyone. My point here is, in life you've got a choice. I choose to believe. I choose to believe that in life it is not only about yourself but it is also about the person who you care. It is fine to upset sometime and it is fine to share what is on your mind because its help you to understand the whole situation.

In life, understanding and trust is the key to someone's heart - well, apart from love.


 " sometime every couple need to argue - this is just to prove that the relationship is strong enough to survive".

Don't give up just yet, honey.


3 comments:

  1. Well said! The last line is to true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no what did i miss darl..? huuhuu..
    there's the truth in what u wrote above, when we got problems in a relationship, it is wise to discuss it with our partner. silent treatment is not the right solution because they can't read our hearts. argument in a relationship is just a rough patch that teaches us to be a better person :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Shirley,

    I like the last line too :)

    Aemy,

    You did not miss anything dear. Yes discuss openly is the key to everything. I like discussing things because for me rship is like a baby :) need special attention to stay true and connected. You know honesty is priceless.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Behind The Web