Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Saturday 9 February 2013

Because it was one boring day which turned out to be something else

Today I woke up and feeling' sticky.
I went downstairs and checked on cousin. He left.

Aunty was not around. Mom and Dad suppose to be in China right now.
This year is my first year celebrating Chinese New Year without the family.

I grabbed my cell phone. Saw a few messages from friends. I went to my study room and checked on emails. Received an email from Ross. I read through. Ross is one of my coolest friends ever. We've been friend like almost 6-years now.

I called Wani. She said, she will be here at 10:30am. And I am still sitting feeling sticky checking on emails.

We had a family dinner last night and I remembered how I joke about how funny people behave sometimes and I am sick with their excuses. I said sometimes I find it was crap but I can't help myself giving them that smile just to tell them I agree with the fact that they say crap whereas actually I want them to shut-up.

I am not being fake, it's just that sometimes I am lazy to answer back. Because the more you answer the more crap it could be. Laugh at loud.

And cousin said, I should say it loud.  Okay I got that point. It's just that I like to observe people see how long they can keep up with their crap. Don't you think it's exciting?. Sometimes, I wish I was Houdini. Wait, wait a minute - does Houdini read peoples mind??. Whatever, at least I never say Taco is an Italian food.

Laugh Out Loud.

So what's up?. It is New Year. And I don't feel like I want to Pai Nin anywhere. Ha Ha. I only feel like I want clubbing and sleeping. Naaa joking.


And now... I forgot what I wanna say. WTF.

2 comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Behind The Web