Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Wednesday 27 February 2013

Project 365 : Day 5 ( New Thing )

I finally decided to move my career to the next level.
I've gone for two interviews already.

The thing with me is I get bored easily with the same old routine. I like something which is new and challenging. I have to admit that I am quite a fast learner so learning a new thing for me is not a hard thing beside I am set for adaptation very well.

So my close friend at working place was telling me not to go. Reason is, they won't have a buddy anymore.
Somehow, living in this cruel world - we just need to be selfish at some certain of level. I don't know, perhaps I've learned that I've got to be mean and forget about the fact of hurting other people feeling. As I've been so careful with everyone's feeling all the times ( I think ).

So I believe what I wanted to believe and no other people can force me. If I have to believe in something nonsense then it is up to me because that doesn't mean that I am a bad person, am I?

Coming back, the job which I am applying is good.I've stated my expectation and for the first time I am being firm to what I want without have to worry about them getting offended.

I shouldn't really care what other people think about myself. Because if I do, I won't go anywhere.



So, Project 365: Day 5 on New Thing is done!




6 comments:

  1. gud luck in your career. dun think i will go for any interview for another 3yrs.. huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't have to listen to others, it's your future, and you decide... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck Cher.. U always can make a choice bah. better one

    ReplyDelete
  4. so, ada sdh jawapan dari kompeni yg ko g temuduga tu ka?
    good luck cher..all the best

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gunsirit; You are right, I don't have to listen to anybody. It's my future my life. Thanks Gunsirit.

    Hello Beth, thank you :) Yes I always can make a choice. Tats meant alot. Thanks sweetpie.

    Kay : Belum lagi. Minggu depan drg promise mo bagitau. Kira dia arnd minggu akan dtg ni la..bsuk mcm tu. Thanks Kay :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Just, thank u. :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Behind The Web