Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Thursday 14 February 2013

Dear Monster, Read This

Dear Monster,

Good morning.
I know you gonna be busy with the shooting,meeting..blah blah blah and all that but I am writing this to tell you that I need to see you.
Don't worry, aunty had cooked really well this week. She even gave me angpow.
I never tell you this, but she's really stingy but I've told her when it comes to food, one must not apply the stingy principle. So obviously she listens.

Dear Monster, it's Valentine today. Damn, I know you've wished me a Valentine wish in advance. But I thought you are going to dance and sing for me. Did you not promise me last month??. Anyway I would like to inform you that I am very flexible, I'll let you do something different for me this year. Don't laugh. And don't even think to give me that sarcastic answer.

Dear Monster, I have to put this in writing since you are very forgetful and stop I know you are going to tell me that Macro and Micro stuffs but still I need to put all this in writing just in case I wake up quite late today and you can read this at your 10am morning breakfast. So here I wanted to tell you that I need your hug like 100x to make up for the Manila trip.

Dear Monster, I just found out that you are right about the Dugong. It's Sea-Cow but please they don't live in the river. So I was right enough about the mammal. I even asked this to Wanie just to make sure I have the fact right.

Dear Monster, I hate it when you are busy but I am impressed when you nominated me at the second place before your business thing. So one point for you for that.

Dear Monster, I hate to say this but please don't cancel any of my trip anymore because that makes you look 10 times ugly than the lion king you see. And I swear, if you ever cancel my trip again the next time I come to pick you up I'll leave you in Puchong.

After- all, I love the person you are. Even if you talk so much and your saliva is everywhere when you get excited you still that beautiful monster you see. And even after  I got to know that you need to buy the Chili Sauce and the Nescafe which I think kinda funny I still love you as a person. Just don't say a word about how bad my parking is.

Oh before I go, please let me come to Singapore this week . I promise I'll be a good girl. I can be a good chef you know. You know I can cook white rice, like seriously.

Happy Valentine.

Yours Sincerely,
Baby

"Love doesn't mean anything if you're not willing to make a commitment and you have to think not only about what you want but about what he wants". - Nicholas Sparks


Happy Valentine everyone!!


4 comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Behind The Web