Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Monday 25 March 2013

Day 25 : When Life Gives You Vodka


I don't get it why we can forgive but yet not to forget. I just don't get it how people can easily push you away after all the things you've done for them. I don't actually get it why do we have to let go things that we care so much and later of the day it comes back and you just don't know how to react about it. 

I just don't get - how the things that you least expected happened.

Now..

I might couldn't understand a lot of things in life but I know my life will be great.

Hugs.

( Just feel like blurting out- nothing serious, laugh out loud. )

2 comments:

  1. when life throw u vodka, check in into hotel and let make a private party..yea..yea...yea..hahahaha

    Regards,
    -Strider-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Begitu la manusia..Hard to forget.. normal bah itu..hehe

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Behind The Web