Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Day 16 : Another Usual Day Without Him

I don't usually get sick that easy but when I did...I'd really sick like really really sick.
However I went to work as usual today...only to find out that things get messed up.
Anyway, I've got no time for that kind of stupid stuff. So I'd finish whatever I have to do.

When everybody gets suspicious - I decided to stay out of the whole sticky situation. Actually, I have nothing much to do anymore. And the rest of the day I am bored to death.

I am sick with the gossips and I've got no mood to talk to anyone since I am having a very bad sore throat today.The traffic was real bad this morning and I was late again for the million times.

Plan to get something for breakfast but it was  too late and I don't want to get busted for no good reason.

Boyfriend is busy and I understand when he gets busy - he will be really really busy. So I don't want to put him in pressure for nothing. So I give him a day off today.

The rain was pretty heavy than the usual.
When I reach home aunty was cleaning the room. I waited and I fall to sleep for I don't know how many hours.

I am missing my mommy. But I don't want her to get worried about me. So I didn't tell her that I get sick.
She knew that when I get sore throat that's mean bad fever. Last time whenever I got sore throat mommy will check me like zillion time just to make sure my temperature is fine.

Anyway, today I got to know about Wanie. I felt sorry for her. I knew it was pretty hard to accept the fact that the person that we once loved has lied all the while. I've been calling her like so many times just to make sure she is fine. I come to believe that everything has its explanation of its own.

Moving on is pretty tough but once you've passed it through, it brings you the life which lead you the better.

Nothing comes easy.

P/S I am missing my man now :(

2 comments:

  1. Get well soon Lexa :) Give u a "kakak2" hug ehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edith lemme hug you too. Oh I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Behind The Web