Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Sunday 17 March 2013

Day 19 : My Man


I am approximately 197 miles away from my boyfriend. We are fine. It is normal to fight sometimes. There are times when I get upset with him. And there are times when I just could not get hold of him. But amazingly he always takes thing positive. And that means something to me.

Honestly;

When I first met him, my mind was all over the place. I am sitting next to him staring at him and wondering who is him.  I could not define him. But I guess that was pretty normal.

I have to admit that it is pretty hard to open up my heart for someone who come so sudden in to my life. It is nothing about moving on, it's just that I have issues with trust.

Thinking back;

I was staring at his messages one morning and I was reading it all over again. I thought he must be some crazy man who have nothing better to do. But I did reply because I am so curious to get his answer back. And I thought it was nothing serious back then. So I don't really think about it and move on with life like normal.

He asked me out. And I told him I was sick and yes I was sick and tired the whole week as I've been working on my project at work which was pending for quite sometimes. And he asked me what about the next day. I am not sure what did I answered. But I was undecided back then. I guess I told myself that I don't want to die young. So I told my best friend about this and she said I shouldn't meet him.

But like I said, I am a risk taker. I came to see him and I almost cried when I couldn't find him at the Starbuck. And I am not pretty sure what I did but I was there staring at him and digesting him in my own way.

It takes time to know a person and for me action speaks louder than words.

I never knew that we would come this far.
But I knew that I have this feeling that slowly growing for this man.

You, I want you to know that it is not because who you are or what you do but it is because how you make me feel. How you make me believe. How you make me see.
And how you prove it real.

And thanks for always sticking with me even if I have the worst jokes in the world.

You are my man.

8 comments:

  1. bagus lagi jauh2.. hehheehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. an interesting story..hehe..on the early stage we have to take some risk..the right person always bringing the best in you..hehehe :D

    Regards,
    -Strider-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeap. I also do fight with my bf sometimes. After that we back to normal again. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dulu saya sama hubby saya time masi kami bercouple kan berjauh juga kami..almost 4 yrs ka.. mmg x siok ni jauh2 hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just : Really. Hmmm. I am learning. Lol.

    Beth : gambar ah..he he nanti la...surpriseeeee

    Azlan : yeap u got the point there.haha

    Dale : i guess tats normal. must water the valley i guess.

    Stella : wow u reli gotta blog abt it.i wud love to read abt ur LDR.Its kinda interesting tho.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LDR ...and you're still strong and holding on...thumbs up for you! don't give up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey KRI : I am still fuckin strong. Lol. I gotta keep holdin on'

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Behind The Web