Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Sunday 24 March 2013

Day 23 : You've Got My Heartbeat

I fall in love with Jason Chen's song since the first day I saw him on YouTube.
His song keeps me moving with my writing and my song.
I wish I could ever sing with him one day. And if I could not, I wish he can sing the song that I've written quite sometimes. Anyway, I just found out that he came by to Singapore and I missed his show. Quite frustrating.

And;

It was clearly not that very productive day for me yesterday.
But he was right enough when he said that I shouldn't show my anger to my loved ones when I get angry with someone else. I guess nobody really tells me that before apart from my dad long ago.
He just so different in so many ways ( not in the bad way of course )

I remember when he told me on our second date that I should tell him whenever if I feel there is a problem between us. I heard him but I am not sure how to react. Then again he told me yesterday that he would appreciate it if I could be more direct. The line got cut off. And I texted him and he replied me later that day. Surprisingly, he didn't scold me for that.

He just so different in so many ways and that makes me fall harder for him.

You may say I am crazy but you can't feel what I feel now.
You can have all the money in the world but you can't buy feeling. Because feeling what makes the relationship stronger.

And this time, I wanna be with a person which I truly love with all my heart.

So you've got my heartbeat.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Behind The Web