Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Sunday 3 March 2013

Sunday

I don't feel like writing anything today.
I  felt like frozen. But here I am still trying to write something which upsets me. And now after what happened, I can't barely remember what was it about.

I drove to the Starbuck and ordered my drink. And they noticed me.
They are few people around there who noticed me with my hair. They said it look good on me.
It's cool when people notice that little things about me.

The weather some how really freaking hot today and I can't even bear myself to stay at home.
I don't bother to text Wanie because I know that she's out with the boyfriend.

I don't know what I am feeling now.
I wish I knew.

Sometime I wish, He knows how I feel. But people don't change overnight.

Anyway, saw this from one of the blog. It said; You Never Know What You Will Miss Untill You Loss Them.You Never Know What You Will Need Untill You Missed Them.

Seriously, it turned me off.

So Happy Sunday.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Behind The Web