Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Monday 11 March 2013

Day 14 : Instagram

I made a huge mistake by approving strangers to follow me on Instagram.
I've been deleting most of my self-portrait pictures from this morning.
And I've blocked few people.

I felt uneasy when one of this freaking weird man keeps on posting a comment to most of my self-portrait photos. He will "LIKE" most of my new post and when I looked back all his comments I feel like I wanna throw up.

So I deleted most of my self-portrait photos.

And one thing I learnt today, never approve strangers on Instagram. I've been so much extra careful on Facebook. Now I have to be extra careful on Instagram also else I might just shut down this account and open a new one.

Sorry strangers, you've been blocked!





4 comments:

  1. bahaya juga kan klu mcm tu..nah so kena extra careful lah nie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jue yes. Haiya!!! but luckily i've deleted semua my self-potrait photos sudah....lol....org mcm tu gila..no other things to do!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah you should! Last time I used to approved strangers on facebook but now no more and I've deleted some of unknown people from the list, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah, ada stalker! Ko hati2 kama Lexa. Mana tau dia muncul cari ko. Ee palis2..

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Behind The Web