Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Thursday 21 March 2013

All I could think for Boey's new book cover

This is all I could think for Boey's new book cover. I suggested him to draw himself and River sitting next to each other at the park but then again it doesn't seem to stay in line with the title itself. Yeah he was right enough about that.

Well, I am planning to draw a boy holding a balloon back then but I am not really good with drawing.
What I am trying to say here is, a balloon represents a memory by a young kid. And he is holding the balloon as  that's been his life about when he was small. The unforgotten childhood memories.

How do you think?


3 comments:

  1. Hey everyone...i never thot tat it looks tat cute and pretty....anyway thanks. I made it in 10mins because tats wat really came out from my mind...i guess we call it honest drawing.Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Behind The Web