Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Saturday 9 March 2013

Day 13

Writing this with myself lying on my bed staring at the ceiling fan spinning. Spinning. And Spinning.
I remember doing this long time before.

The curtain was closed. I let the music on. Loud. Very loud.
There is this pain on my chest. Tried to scream but no ones hear me.
It feels like the cold breeze blows my heart.

Maybe I am just another fool.

Tried to close my eyes but I felt this cold tears running through my cheek.
Am I numb that I could not feel my heart anymore?
Empty.

If I only know what the future holds.
You break my heart!

You make me look 10 times stupid. You break my heart!
You break my heart.
I am just one stupid girl who holds on to her promise. Who stick throughout the rain and sun.
But now, this is another forgotten story that soon people will forget.

Because I am not important to you. Let alone to even care about me.

I wish I am wicked. Why can't I?
Why can't I?

I am devastated.

When everybody seem to know everything about myself although the matter of fact they know nothing. I still keep writing and wishing all this just the another chapter of my fairy tales. Because I believe in fairy tales and I am searcing for my missing piece.

I've got everything but yet I can't tell about my missing piece.

I feel like giving up. I cry.
But the moment I feel like to, it reminds me the picture of God.

Damned! I told myself I am not that religious.
I wish I am wicked and I wished that my heart made by stone.

For whatever the confusion is. I'll stay true to myself. Even though maybe you are just playing around with my feeling. It could be your way of rebound.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Behind The Web