Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Sunday 3 March 2013

Waking Up Tipsy

So I thought Wanie was busy with her boyfriend and I drove for late lunch alone. I was at the traffic light and  I was busy looking at my compact powder's mirror just to make sure my hair is cool.

There was this car keep giving me high and low beam since just now and I am pretending like Yo dude I don't give a damn. So I was driving at my own risk. And little did I know it was Kelvin. I was like whoa!

So I dropped by at the Starbuck again just to see Wanie and I found out that Kelvin was there.Like seriously, I really have no clue. Wanie said, there your secret admirer is sitting there. I was like for God sake.

His mom was looking at me and I was like, Wanie can we switch? I think I better sit there. I don't feel comfortable with people looking me like that.

And his mom came by and talked to us. I was like, gosh.
And his mom was telling us that his son is single no girlfriend. I was like, whoa Wanie is single.

I mean this is sound ridiculous but I have to say that I got to know this aunty during Chinese New Year when I visited Starbuck. I felt so guilty for making a quick judgment and i covered it up by talking to her and accompany her quite a few times. And that she asked for my number and told me a little bit about Kelvin. And I was like whoa!

But I managed to escape. Laughed.
And I said, Wanie that aunty is freaking creepy.

And Wanie said, it's okay to be creepy at least we know that person is true for you.

And I am like Whoa!


2 comments:

  1. I was like, "whats with this girl keeps saying I WAS LIKE I WAS LIKE"


    Lucky you. His mom wants to get to know with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anonymous,

    I am hoping it's Ryan Follesse's mom.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Behind The Web