Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Day 11 :My Selamber Friend Jason

I've been friends with Jason for like almost a year now. Not really a year but it's going to soon.
I remember when we first met I was like texting him inside the car and I looked at him and smiled. He said, silly come out from the car. I refused and he came out and stand next to the driver seat. He is not my boyfriend. Don't worry.

And, we were chatting on Whatsapp like everyday. He knows that I am into dancing and he knew I love Chatime. And I know that he goes for Badminton on Monday and Futsal on Wednesday and Drinking on Friday. Laugh out loud. But don't worry he is not my boyfriend.

And  then we fight. We hate each other. I hate him and he hates me too. But still he's on my Facebook. So he told me, I should have a real friend. I shouldn't chatting a lot. He said I should go out and experience real life. I think we both so pissed off with each other so we stop talking.

Jason taught me what is Honesty. He said I could be anybody but lies can't take me anywhere.
Jason said, those who tell lies have a really low self - esteem.
Jason said, we shouldn't lie especially to those people who love us.

I don't understand. But now I understand what is Honesty all about.
You can be anybody but lies won't take you anywhere.
And this is one of the reason why I am being honest to my boyfriend and keep telling him not to lie to each other.

So one day, I was driving back home and we were talking over the phone. I heard this song by HCR. I asked Jason. Do you know that this is my favorite song? Do you know which band is this? And he answered, it's Hot Chelle Rae. And he told me he like that song but he doesn't want to put it on his Facebook wall.

And we fight again. YES we fight a lot last year. But do not worry, he is not my boyfriend.
So we stopped talking and one day I sent him How Do You Do text on Whatsapp. He replied, same time I just about to ask you too. But then, I don't know what happenned. We stopped talking again.

So now we both have the love of our lives. He got his girl and I got my man. But we still not talking.
I don't know maybe we think it's awkward. Because we've been so close before.

So one day he told me about the latest single from HCR.
It's call Hung Up. He said replay 10 times. I laughed and I said my new obsession is Cher Llyod.

Obviously I still do think he is one of my closes friends. And sometime I do think about him even though sometime he so mean to me.

Laugh Out Loud. So the reason for me to write this because - I want to tell you I have a friend call Jason. Ha-Ha
Do you have a friend call Jason then? Because I have one.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Behind The Web