Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Day 26

I have had people walk out on me before, but not - When I was being so charming - Blade Runner

Last night was the greatest night ever.
Not because I was in Singapore but that's because I have my boyfriend around.
From what I remember we were having some issues the last few days.
But seeing him smiling and waving at me right through  the entrance door is the happiest moment ever. And -
Having him hugging me tight and holding my hands while we were walking makes me feel so good. It feels like I am whole again. Complete. Loved.

But I understand that everybody have different attitude and character.

And that something that I ( I rather like to put it as in 'we' ) need to learn and understand.

It's April and I am still holding strong to my Long Distance Relationship.

I have to admit that it's not an easy job to do especially when my mobile signal get crazy ( all the times ) and that happened when I really need to talk with him.

It's not easy as well when I am expecting his text and he stuck with tons of work.

I just need to study him and he need to study me too.

There is this famous quotation that I heard from somewhere. It said, we are all given second chances in everyday of our life, but at the times we don't usually take them.

Everyone made mistakes. Who doesn't.

And I choose to be positive. Because I know, nothing comes easy.

Good night.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Behind The Web