Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Monday 4 March 2013

Day 10 : Hot Chelle Rae

Today I woke up and I wished that Ryan Keith is my boyfriend.
Or maybe Nash Overstreet. I tell you they are hot dude.

And I'm like whoa my latest obsession is Hot Chelle Rae. I always think that guy with ink are hotter. Like me. Laugh Out Loud. Sometime people give the wrong impression to those people who got tattooed on their body. I mean what is fucking wrong with you people?. Having a tattoo doesn't mean that you are cruel. Whatever makes you people happy, I don't give a damn anymore.

And I guess I am too soft that most of the time people take things for granted on me. I was just trying to be nice and now I guess I shouldn't do that because I know I myself worth more than 10 million times.

Anyway, that's not the point. The point here is Hot Chelle Rae. OMG. Can I party with Ryan Keith tonight??

So do you feel like getting yourself tattooed?

Photo Credit to HCR Photo's in FB


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Behind The Web