Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Sunday 17 March 2013

Does Human Bite?

Sometime I could be out of my mind.
There are times when I just say things spontaneously without even have the thought of I might get other people offended. But seriously, I didn't mean it that way.

Anyway, my mommy always said that if I've got nothing nice to say I better keep my mouth seal.
But I always think that being straight forward is good. Because I don't want to bite my tongue till it bleeds. I guess I am more to daddy.

But somehow, I am more to mommy many many years ago. But not till I figure out that dogs don't bite but human does.

I've got this neighbor who somehow really dying for attention. The bad thing is, we were both into this cycling activity and by that it means we know each other. I have his contact number and he got mine. And we somehow a good friend before. But I feel like it wasn't right somehow when he try to get involved so much into my life. I feel like it wasn't right for him to call me like 24/7 and forcing me to do activities with him. I feel like it wasn't right when he get upset for me not answering his text and I feel like it wasn't right to stop me for doing things which I like. I feel like this is absurd and somehow kind of funny.

You know sick people are everywhere.

I don't feel sorry for blocking your number but as a friend I still have this kind of respect towards you. We are only human who sometime makes stupid mistakes. Can really run from it.

All married guys out there. Please be faithful to your wife. 

It doesn't mean that you never see me with my boyfriend means I have no boyfriend. And I have nothing to prove either. 

Have a good Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear, better take care! There're lots of silly people out there...... Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shirley..thank you! you take care too. Yes i bet.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Behind The Web