Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Friday 8 March 2013

Obviously, I am waiting for my boyfriend now.

The thing about my boyfriend is, when he gets busy he forgets about me.
The thing about my boyfriend is, he doesn't know how to express his feeling.
The thing about my boyfriend is, he always makes me wait.
The thing about my boyfriend is, he is good at talking. Call him the philosopher. He got tons of idea or plan in his head and he always got the reason to answer me back,literally. I feel like I am dating a Professor at some point because he  always have a question to shoot me - which is good for some reason but at the same time it was bad because half of it I don't understand. Now he is not only  makes me read Economic or Politic, I also have to expose myself to the things which I used to ignore most of my life. Which is entirely very well.

I am not sure how well we are getting along together but I finds he somehow annoying - I have a list okay. But overall he is funny. It just that he so not sensitive. Tell him I am sick pun buat bodoh. Why lah?

Boyfriend why can't you be a little more ROMANTIC?
Boyfriend why can't you show a little more EXPRESSION?

Baby why can't you be a little more SENSITIVE to my feeling?

And obviously I was UPSET with you last night. And you can just say GOOD NIGHT BABY Tomorrow got shoot, see you at night in KL.

NOW, I am obviously waiting. Are you reading this now? I know you are reading this ( and will be ) because you told me you are my No.1 fan.

And I killed your Mori Plant. I am sorry. It was too hot and he can't survive with this kind of weather.

So he promised me a thing.

YOU PROMISED!!!!

But, still HE means something for me.

2 comments:

  1. hope your boyfriend reads this and understands you better! :)

    Latest: I Have Too Much Body Fat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...sounds similar to my hubby. I'm also hating it. I couldn't stand it and sometimes thought that our r/ship won't get that far but that was just something about him. Now, we have 3 children and he'd changed a little bit (makin romantik ehehe...)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Behind The Web