Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Wednesday 20 March 2013

Day 21 : A Person Like Me

Since I don't have any brother or sister, I get too attached to people who I am comfortable with so easily.
I don't know why, but I am quite clingy sometime (maybe most of the time).

But don't get me wrong, I am not that friendly to everyone. It takes some time for me to even create a conversation to strangers. But normally, I'll smile and will do my scanning ( you know I like doing that ).

However I am quite spontaneous I must say. And when I get angry or upset, I'll talk less. Once I was upset with my boss and I say things without knowing that he was just few steps away from me. I was actually shocked (but pretending that I am not) and I thought I am going to lose my job real soon. But it didn't. We didn't talk to each other for like three days back then. The longest was like a week. One day I came to his room and said, Mr.X can you please sign this while looking at him like so serious and my voice quite tight. And you know what did he say, he said - seeing your face like that already scared me. Laugh out loud. Somehow, I don't know I can blend so well with my boss. Even though we usually disagree alot  with the job relating issues. But that's just business.

I somehow like it when I get serious or fed up with someone because I know that I'll get really firm and strong. Like how I am being firm with one of the AP people this evening. It is not I am purposely doing it but somehow I have to do it. Because people sometimes don't listen. And when I get pissed off, I don't give chances for people to interrupt me not when I haven't finished with my line just yet. That's not being rude but you are just being firm. But being me, sometimes I just care so much with what other people will feel. I guess maybe, I am born with big heart? I don't know.

What about you?

Anyway, this is my team at work. Don't you notice that we Sabahan is far more flexible. We can mix around so well with any other races. After-all, this is what I felt and I am not trying to raise any issue here. Peace.






2 comments:

  1. actually dont know how to describe mine..im just kinda a person who smile back if someone smile at me..open minded and like u if get angry/upset i'll talk less and keep my distance from others..hahaha

    Regards,
    -Strider-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, yeah I talk less when I get upset. Usually maybe more on throwing some sarcastic comments? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Behind The Web