Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Day 12

I just don't believe it when my HR Manager pulled me into her room. She said, she is happy for my new career and wish me luck but at the same time she is sad for letting me go as she truly like me.

I said, whoa - what's that supposed to be.

I didn't answer much but I remember for telling her that I am thankful for all the support and so but I need to go as this is my opportunity. And I told her, we will talk about this tomorrow which means today.

Later that day, as I was walking to the car park with Ika she told me that she was pretty upset with me.  She said, none of them expecting this. Nobody will expect that I will leave.

And I could never imagine this either. But nobody knows what the future holds. I am just making the best out of everything I can.

I felt like, I've been the center of attention this few days.

Anyway, how is your day so far? I learn that my new hairstyle makes me look like so chubby bunny. I shouldn't get a fringe at the first place. Ha-Ha


3 comments:

Followers

Behind The Web