Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Monday 4 March 2013

The Letter I am Holding

I'll finish whatever I started.
So I break the news today. He looked so shocked.
Everyone doesn't seem happy knowing that I am leaving.
None of them expecting this news on Monday afternoon.

But nothing can stop me anymore. I would never let that happen. I've gone so far now, I made too many tough decisions since last year and I am glad I've overcome my fear.

Now that I am done digesting everything, I'll move forward to the next level of my career.

And the thing about Alexa, she so soft-hearted. But I stand for what I believe today. I would not stay anymore because the moment when I chose to walk out I've told myself I would never turn back anymore. Call me stubborn whatever you like. I am just moving to the next level of my career.

Finally I have the gut to say NO and I stand for the things I want the most in life. I face my fear literally.

So hey ! wink~~~ this is the best news ever!

1 comments:

Followers

Behind The Web